It is important for you to bring the right type of clothing and equipment to make your experience more enjoyable. You will get wet and dirty as you interact with the environment.
Do NOT bring the following:
Pine Cove Dress Code:
Fashion is fun. However, we don't allow you to wear immodest clothing. Modesty will help keep people focused on the important things at camp. All grooming and apparel judgments will be left to the discretion of the outdoor education instructors and teachers.
- Shower shoes may only be worn to and from the bathroom.
- Modest one-piece swim suits for girls, and men's swimsuits must fit appropriately.
- No clothing supporting or promoting beer companies, secular rock groups, etc.
- Under garments must always be covered by outer garments (i.e. No boxer shorts hanging out or bra straps showing).
- Midriffs should always be covered.
- No tight fitting and revealing clothing.